Hey Design System Friends 👋🏻,
We've launched a new live workshop with Jan Six, the creator of the Figma Tokens plugin:
Live Workshop: Building token-based Design Systems in Figma - Part 2
Limited spots: https://intodesignsystems.gumroad.com/l/opter
Date: May, 22nd 2022 - 4PM - 8PM CET
Duration: 4 hours
Limited spots: 30
⚡️What you’ll learn from this live workshop:
- Overview of the plugin & how to create basic tokens e.g colors
- The best way to work with light and dark mode within different themes
- How to work with the Figma Tokens plugin and Figma Styles when you have multiple library files
- Workflow & Best Practices: How to handoff tokens to developers (concept, logic, JSON, Style Dictionary..)
- What's new in the Figma Tokens plugin: Annotations for developer handoff & more
- How to apply tokens to all variants of a component
- How to use math for a spacing scale
- Jan's Best Practices
Anything else you would be interested in to know? Let us know
There will be a live Q&A with Jan Six as well, participants can submit questions & topics before & during the workshop.
🛸 This live workshop is a pre-event of our live conference "The Future of Design Systems"
Please note: This workshop is not for beginners, you should have worked with Figma Tokens before. If you don't have any experience, we highly recommend to check out our basic workshop "Building token-based Design Systems in Figma - Step by Step" with Jan Six first.
I hope to see you there!